Our Wellbeing through Work team can help your patients by assessing their health and any other barriers to work, supporting them to stay in work, or facilitate a safe and sustainable return to work.
Early intervention for your patients
- A dedicated Case Manager
- One-to-one support in relation to health and employment needs
- Access to a range of services
- Support at no cost to your patient or their employer
Creating positive links between work and health ensures that physical, psychological or social conditions are not a barrier to accessing the benefits of work. Our aim is to improve the health outcomes of your patients through sustained employment and provide early intervention support to enable them to remain in their job.
Your patients can receive our support if they:
Contact us today
- Live and/or work in Bridgend, Neath Port Talbot or Swansea and
- Work within an organisation, or
- Volunteer for an organisation for no more than 16 hours a week.
You can prescribe the service to your patient by issuing a Prescription Referral Form.
To request a Prescription Pad, please contact us directly using the freephone number:
0845 601 7556
Alternatively, your patients can contact us directly using the freephone number.
Wellbeing through Work support materials are available for download by clicking on the documents below.