Are you struggling to keep on working through life's challenges? Do you live or work in Bridgend, Neath Port Talbot or Swansea?
for advice and support to help you stay well in work (please note, calls may be chargeable from mobiles).
Wellbeing through Work is available for you as an employee. If you are having difficulties which are affecting your work or health then we can provide confidential early intervention services designed to improve the support available to you as an individual.
Telephone and Face to Face Support
Wellbeing through Work Telephone Support Service is here to help if you live or work in the Bridgend, Neath Port Talbot or Swansea area and need support to stay in work. We offer:
- Personal advice and support to help manage any physical, social and psychological issues that may lead to, or worsen, existing health conditions and/or disability at work.
- A professional service that is completely confidential, independent and impartial.
- Individual case management (ICM) to provide a complete assessment and action plan.
- Efficient solutions to promote health and wellbeing in the workplace.
- If you want, we can provide advice and support to your employer to encourage them to make reasonable adjustments to meet your needs
Wellbeing through Work is currently developing support services with the aim of improving your health and wellbeing through our dedicated telephone helpline and the individual support resources page.
Links to Other Services
Please visit the links to other services page for further information and links for employees looking for advice and support.